Monday, September 17, 2012

Buzz about t HOMEBOUND




All the Buzz about my feature film HOMEBOUND


Less than a month ago we released the official trailer for my upcoming film HOMEBOUND. We've already had over 2500 views! I'm so thrilled with the response. 

People are telling me how much they love the trailer and how they can't wait to see the film. I want to thank Stephen Murray for doing such an amazing job of editing the trailer. The best part is that my brother called me after it was released to tell me how proud he was of me. I know he's been proud of me all along but he gets my vision now and is so excited for me. He has become my biggest fan and that means so much to me.

This is the link for the trailer:



These are a  couple of articles that came out about the trailer too. It was so great to see Latina Lista write a note about it, I was very honored. And of course Nalip is a great organization I'm proud to be a member of. 



A very exciting thing that happened is that I submitted HOMEBOUND to the Sundance film festival. Walking out of that office was unbelievable. 2 years of hard work to get to this point. I almost flew back to my car of excitement. A very proud day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment